Flank Steak Dijon
For Frying the Flank:
1. Trim steak of visible fat
2. Saute in large non stick skillet using 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil per side. Cook about 5 minutes each side.
3. Remove to cutting board and let it rest while preparing the sauce.
4. Add the scallions and the garlic to the skillet and sauté for 1 minute and then add mustard, wine and the surplus marinade. Reduce by 1/ 2 and keep warm.
5. Slice steak into 1 / 4 inch slices and return to the skillet along with any juice from the steak. Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.