BBQ Chicken Roulade
This makes 4 small Chicken Roulades
prep time, about 30 minutes
1 large chicken breast
You can of course double this recipe to make more or you could use a larger breast or even part of a turkey breast.
1. Pound the chicken breast between a plastic storage bag till very thin.
2. Place the ham on the chicken breast.
3. Place a thin layer of the squeezed spinach on the breast. (Too much will just fall out)
4. Add the cheese. Then start to roll it up by lifting the sides of the plastic sack.
5. Then I cut the breast into 4 equal pieces.
6. Wrap the roulade with a strip of bacon to hold it together.
7. Put a long toothpick through each side of the Roulade.
8. I simply sprayed the roulades with a little non- stick spray and grilled them.
9. Cook them for about 5 minutes on medium heat and flip them over and cook another 3 minutes or until done.