1 lb Small firm potatoes, like Yukon gold, Red Skin, or White.
2 hard boiled eggs
1 cup frozen peas, thawed out
2 tablespoons, chopped chives or green onion tops
1 /2 cup olive oil
1/ 4 cup water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup Sour Cream, sweet cream or Mayonnaise
1. Boil the potatoes in their jackets in lightly salted water. I think they hold together better this way.
I don't like it when the potato starts to disintegrate and makes the salad look mushy and unsightly.
2. . Put together the dressing, now because we want to add it while the potatoes are still warm, so they will absorb it.
3. Strain the potatoes and let them cool slightly,Now we can cut the potatoes in chunks while still a bit warm.
4. Place in a stainless bowl and add 2 chopped hard boiled eggs and 1 cup of petite peas that I did nothing more than just thaw in a bowl of warm water.
5. Toss with the dressing, and chives, and place in a serving bowl
More Recipes and Links