2. Grate the Radish either with a hand grater, or you can use a mandolin with the nice little holder to keep your fingers safe! . Slice the celery into thin slices, add to the shredded radish.
3. Gather the ingredients for the dressing, You can use either Sherry vinegar or Balsamic, or a little of both.
4. Peel onions cut into 1-2 inch chunks. Puree, add remaining ingredients except oils. Puree until smooth. With processor running pour in oils. You can cut down on the oil if you want. I made a batch with half the oil and it was great.
5. Chop the parsley and reserve. Add the dressing and let it sit for a few hours.
6. Serve in a bowl or mold onto lettuce leaves. Top with a bit of the dressing if you want.