Another great Kitchen Project Recipes from a German Grandma Recipe Request German OnlineShop
Join our free German Goodies Newsletter we share recipes and stories of our background
Listen to German Music
Do you want to learn to speak a little German?
Explore your German Heritage
Here is the platter of herbs I picked
1. Cook the garlic, and white part of the leek in the olive oil till tender.
2. Add the stock and diced potatoes, green parts of the leek and simmer till the potatoes are tender.
3. Add the herbs and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the milk or cream, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve topped with some herbs and a dollop of sour cream if you wish. I served it on the side in this picture.
This Dish goes well with Kartoffelpuffer
Here is a fun way to garnish the soup with chives, croutons and edible daisies
More Recipes and Links
|Pickle Soup O|
Do you have a question or comment on this recipe?
make sure you put the recipe name in the subject line
Back to top
E-Mail The Webmaster email@example.com
© 1998- to present The Kitchen Project
Last updated April 17, 2014