Einzi Johnson grew up with this soup in Germany. She personally doesn't like the lemon, so go with your tastes. She likes to add a touch of nutmeg to it also . She says the longer you keep the horseradish in it the mellower it is.
1 dash of sugar
1. Peel and cube potatoes finely, do the same to the onions.
2. Melt the butter in the pot, add the potatoes and onions . Cook for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add the broth and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cover the pot for 20 minutes, Check the potatoes to make sure they
4. Puree the soup and add the cream. Let it come to a simmer again and add the horseradish.
5. Add salt , pepper. Add a tiny bit of lemon juice and sugar to give
Donated by Einzi Johnson, Orlando
E-Mail The Webmaster email@example.com
© 1998-04The Kitchen Project
Last updated July 10, 2009