1. In a 4-quart Dutch Oven brown oxtail and onion in hot oil for
2. Add water, salt and peppercorns; simmer uncovered
3. Add the parsley, carrots, celery, bay leaf, tomatoes, and
5. In a blender puree the edible meat and vegetables and reserve.
6. Remove fat from top of stock and reheat. In a large, dry frypan brown flour over high heat. Cool slightly. Add the butter or margarine, blend. A little at a time,
E-Mail The Webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1998-04The Kitchen Project
Last updated February 26, 2010