Another great Kitchen Project Recipes from a German Grandma Recipe Request German OnlineShop
Join our free German Goodies Newsletter we share recipes and stories of our background
Listen to German Music
Do you want to learn to speak a little German?
Explore your German Heritage
1. In a 4-quart Dutch Oven brown oxtail and onion in hot oil for
2. Add water, salt and peppercorns; simmer uncovered
3. Add the parsley, carrots, celery, bay leaf, tomatoes, and
5. In a blender puree the edible meat and vegetables and reserve.
6. Remove fat from top of stock and reheat. In a large, dry frypan brown flour over high heat. Cool slightly. Add the butter or margarine, blend. A little at a time,
More Recipes and Links
|Pickle Soup O|
Do you have a question or comment on this recipe?
make sure you put the recipe name in the subject line
Back to top
E-Mail The Webmaster email@example.com
© 1998- to present The Kitchen Project
Last updated September 21, 2010