another great Kitchen Project | Recipes from a German Grandma | Discussion Board
Quick and easy, great for chicken and dumplings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup broth
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced onion (optional)
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir together broth, egg, parsley, and onion. Add dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Turn out on floured board, knead lightly. Roll to about 1/8 inch thick. Cut into circles and drop into boiling soup or broth. Reduce heat to medium, cook 15 minutes or until done. 8 servings
E-Mail The Webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1998-04The Kitchen Project
February 2, 2005