4 slices of Pork Loin, cut no thicker than 1/4"
1. Cut and pound the pork loin slices and pound very thin.
4. Remove the slices and put on a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
6. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender ( 1 minute )
7. Turn down the heat and sprinkle 2 tblsp of the flour mixture left from the plate in the pan to soak up the oil.
8. Add the wine, mix and cook 30 seconds just to evaporate alcohol.
9. Add the Stock and bring to a simmer whisking it until smooth.
11. When serving , pour the sauce over the schnitzel, garnish with a dab of sour cream, and chopped sparsely.
Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes, spaetzels or dumplings.
to receive our German Goodies Newsletter?
E-Mail The Webmaster email@example.com
© 1998-04The Kitchen Project
Last updated February 20, 2005