2. Steep beef in this marinade 2 to 3 days, Drain (save liquid).
3. Brown the meat and marrow bone in hot fat.
4. Add the onion , tomato and 1/2 cup of the marinade, cover and simmer on top of the range for 1 hour.
5. Turn the meat in remaining liquid so that it gets cooked in the marinade on all sides.
1. Mix flour with the pan liquid smoothly.
2. Add the rest of the marinade and stir until smooth and thickened.
Serve with potatoes, dumplings or spatzle.
(serves 3 or 4)
E-Mail The Webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1998-04The Kitchen Project
Last updated February 10, 2005